An amazing phase of every woman’s life is the pregnancy phase. Like other routine phases pertaining to eating, sleeping and inhaling oxygen, the pregnancy phase is also a natural one and one should not be perturbed by this and give up on how you look and care must be exercised in giving the looks much attention and focus.
No doubt you cannot do anything that hurts the comfort, but there is no need to let clumsy looks take over. And here are ways to look adequately gorgeous.
1. If you seek dresses that are both comfortable and stylish then you can opt for anarkalis, maxi dresses and empire cut gowns. The flowing touch of these dresses help to conceal the heaviness on the bottom part of the body.
2. During pregnancy the frame will appear shorter and if you are already short then you don’t want to look shorter by wearing the wrong clothes. What you have to avoid is wearing pieces that give a poor look. For example, when it comes to jewelry, do not wear a choker as it will make you look shorter.
Instead, choose necklaces and chains which will leave your neck bare open. Also, opt for dangling or chandelier earrings as these will elongate your frame and will make you look taller.
3. Ill-fitting clothes or dresses are not advisable.
4. Wearing of Heels is out. It has to be flats in different styles such as t-straps or with ankle straps, ballerinas.
5. To add to the style make sure that the fabric of the dress is comfortable and light. Flowy Fabrics represent a better choice and stiff fabrics need to be avoided.
6. Wearing the right accessories can also add a lot of glamour. The best way to camouflage your baby bump (only if you want to) is by wearing or carrying a statement piece. Earrings, necklace or a bag; it can be anything you want. This will take away the attention from your bump.